We need your talent!
Myers Foodservice Design + Build, a leading national foodservice equipment supply and design company has an immediate opening for a Project Manager in our rapidly growing, fast paced, and exciting office in Alameda, CA
The right candidate will be someone that handles daily stress well, is able to handle multiple tasks at once, enjoys working within a team and communicates well through a multitude of mediums.
• Preliminary job walk to obtain and confirm field dimensions
• Overseeing and adhering to approved/published jobsite timeline
• Review project documents/manage project budget start to finish
• Schedule and coordinate deliveries to jobsite per schedule
• Oversee installation process to ensure completion per schedule and specifications
• Communicate and coordinate with internal office personnel, installation department, GC, subs, and customers as needed to complete projects according to schedule and budget
You will have a firm and working understanding of the following concepts:
• Motivation and mediation to insure a team’s success
• Identifying, assessing and controlling risks
• Critical thinking in an objective manor to analyze and evaluate an issue or situation
• Negotiating to resolve disputes
• Cost Management as it relates to cost constraints and budgets
• The “Project Management Triangle” of cost, time and scope.
• Communicating and guiding project objectives
• Assembling proper project tools, such as workforce, contracts, timelines, materials and technologies.
• Creation and control of project schedules and task lists
• A good sense of humor
Experience in construction and/or hospitality is desired, but we will train the right candidate. An ability to read and understand construction documents, including plans, 11400 Specifications, R.F.I.s…etc., is required.
Candidates should have their own vehicle and should enjoy being on the road most of their days. Compensation for miles and wear and tear are included with the position. Candidates should also be open to travel within the United States and its territories.
If you are someone looking for a career that is exciting, dynamic and filled with daily rewards, you might be the right candidate!
Very competitive salary commensurate with abilities and relevant experience.
Full time employees enjoy generous benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401 (K) as well as earned paid sick, vacation time, and holidays.
Thank you for your interest! To apply for this position please email a clear introduction of yourself with a cover letter and attach your resume (required) to our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org